To our valued customers, Gilbert & Roach is open for business and the health, safety and well-being of our community, our employees and our staff is our highest priority
As a people-oriented business, Gilbert & Roach shares the concern of your safety with respect to COVID-19. All Gilbert & Roach properties will continue to be safe and clean. We have always been known for our high standard of cleanliness and will continue with the extensive cleaning of our common areas and display vehicles.
We continue to closely monitor all updated information from official authorities including the World Health Organisation, the Australian Government and NSW Health.
In line with NSW Health’s recommendations, all our sites are registered as COVID Safe Businesses.
Gilbert & Roach COVID Safety Plan guidelines include:
Our dealerships all have large internal floor areas providing ample space to comply with the social distancing regulations. We are happy to welcome you to the dealership however we are also evolving the business to better support your needs from your home or office.
- Contactless transactions are available for both Service or Sales!
- Service drop off: call us and we can meet you outside & receive the vehicle without direct contact, or free pick up and drop off
- Looking to purchase: request a virtual appointment or detailed vehicle video
- Access your trade-in valuation online
- Check your credit score or lodge a finance application online
- Welcoming offers and ready to negotiate online or over the phone
While we have always had strict hygiene procedures and cleaning standards at Gilbert & Roach we have introduced a number of additional measures to reduce risk:
- Increased cleaning of heavy traffic areas
- Our teams have been re-trained on best hygiene & social distancing practices
- Contact conscious service driveway drop-off options now available
- All display vehicles are regularly sanitised
We are working together with you to keep everyone safe and comfortable whilst visiting our dealerships.
We will continue to follow the advice of Health Officials and implement alternate arrangements if and when necessary. If you have any questions and concerns please contact the Customer Care Team who can assist you further.
Our focus is the safety of all customers and staff while still meeting all your vehicle needs. The information surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic is changing rapidly and we are doing our best to remain as agile as we can to meet the requirements of all our customers. We are here for you when you are ready and thank you for supporting an Australian family-owned business.